Automotive Cybersecurity 2019 Event Guide
Check out the 2019 Automotive Cybersecurity official agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, workshops and sessions you can expect this year in Detroit!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact Carolyn.Gombos@iqpc.com.
- Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Bob Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of AmericaVolkswagen Group of America
- Congresswoman Debbie Dingell, U.S. Congresswoman, Michigan's 12th Congressional District, U.S. House of Representatives
- Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
- Scott Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Caterpillar
- Chris Ballinger, CEO & Founder, the Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Mark Zachos, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
- Cosimo Senni, Cybersecurity for Connected Vehicles, Magneti Marelli
- Alan Tatourian, Security Architect, P.E. – Autonomous Driving Division, Intel
- and more!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.