Did you know that you're more likely to experience a data breach* (27.9%) of at least ten-thousand records, than you are likely to catch the flu this winter (5-20%)? With this in mind, we took an in-depth look at the real cost of an automotive data breach, as well as:
- Statistics on the Average Impact of a Data Breach in 2018
- Automotive Data Breaches in the News
- And Much More!
*Ponemon Institute 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study
Ahead of the summit, we sat down with the members of our advisory board to discuss:
- The role of artificial intelligence in automotive cybersecurity and how it will evolve over the next five years
- Key objectives and priorities for cybersecurity in 2019
- How to most accurately secure V2X communications
- The largest cybersecurity threats facing the entire automotive industry today
- Why you can't afford to miss the upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity Summit
- And much more!
The rapid adoption of connected vehicle technology and the trend toward autonomous driving continue to highlight issues of cybersecurity in the automotive industry. Connectivity has several significant benefits, not least a huge advance in road safety, but vehicles are becoming increasingly complex due to the requirement for a greater number of ECU’s and lines of code. Moreover, a fragmented supply chain makes it more difficult to manage security across a range of products, systems, and subsystems.
Download this eBook to learn all about:
- The latest cybersecurity risks
- Security solutions
- And much more!
We surveyed 325+ global automotive experts to learn where they are on their cyber security journey as the industry prepares for a connected future, their largest cyber security concerns, and how these concerns have impacted their strategic priorities for 2019. As vehicles become more and more connected, the systems become more vulnerable to hacking. This infographic is a summary of OEMs, suppliers, and mobility providers largest cyber-related priorities, challenges, and investment plans for 2019.
This exclusive ebook includes:
- ARTICLE #1 "How vulnerable are automakers to cyber attacks?"
- INFOGRAPHIC "Carjacking - risks of the internet-connected car"
- WHITEPAPER "Connected car driving change in defect detection"
- ARTICLE #2 "When does a cyber attack become a functional safety issue?"
- PRESENTATION #1 "Volvo presents collaborative security"
- PRESENTATION #2 "Stanley Law Group presents legal concerns for stakeholders: the Cahen case and beyond"