We surveyed 325+ global automotive experts to learn where they are on their cyber security journey as the industry prepares for a connected future, their largest cyber security concerns, and how these concerns have impacted their strategic priorities for 2019. As vehicles become more and more connected, the systems become more vulnerable to hacking. This infographic is a summary of OEMs, suppliers, and mobility providers largest cyber-related priorities, challenges, and investment plans for 2019.
This exclusive ebook includes:
- ARTICLE #1 "How vulnerable are automakers to cyber attacks?"
- INFOGRAPHIC "Carjacking - risks of the internet-connected car"
- WHITEPAPER "Connected car driving change in defect detection"
- ARTICLE #2 "When does a cyber attack become a functional safety issue?"
- PRESENTATION #1 "Volvo presents collaborative security"
- PRESENTATION #2 "Stanley Law Group presents legal concerns for stakeholders: the Cahen case and beyond"