Hadi Nahari, Chief Security Architect at NVIDIA, presented this session at the last summit. Within he identifies the process by which development of a secure platform is achieved. Have a listen!
Did you miss Brian Witten's session at the last summit? He is the Senior Director, Internet of Things at Symantec Corporation, and his session was rated at 4.5/5 by attendees. Listen to the full 43-minute summit session here for free!
Audio Workshop- Communications: Data Privacy & the Standardization of Security Protocols and Requirements
Josh Corman, Founder of I am the Cavalry, presented this workshop at the past summit. Listen to the full presentation and learn how to apply standardized security protocols to your cyber security ecosystem.
In preparation for Cyber Security for Automotive 2019, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Structuring Methods for Returning Self-driving Vehicles to a Safe State Immediately After System is Compromised: Scott Andrews, VP Technology, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Modeling Safety Security Interdependencies: Kholoud Hatem, Functional Safety Manager, HELLA
- Perfecting Incident Response and Resilience: Nicholas J. Multari, PhD, Principal, PM for Cybersecurity, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Rich Pietravalle, Principal, The MITRE Corporation
- Identifying the Top Vehicle Cyber Security Essentials: Timothy Frasier, Regional President Automotive Electronics, North America, Robert Bosch LLC
- Correlation of Cybersecurity and Autonomous Vehicle Architectures for End to End Security: Sriram Yarlagadda, Cybersecurity Architect, Aptiv