Automotive IQ had the opportunity to interview Dr. Siraj Ahmed Shaikh, Expert in Cyber Security from Coventry University and Chairman at last year's conference, on the current challenges within the industry. See what they are!
Ahead of the summit, we sat down with the members of our advisory board to discuss:
- The role of artificial intelligence in automotive cybersecurity and how it will evolve over the next five years
- Key objectives and priorities for cybersecurity in 2019
- How to most accurately secure V2X communications
- The largest cybersecurity threats facing the entire automotive industry today
- Why you can't afford to miss the upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity Summit
- And much more!
Andre is no stranger to analyzing automotive cyber security. In fact, in his role at the Lear Corporation he heads up their V2X department working with the analytics that encompass why consumer vehicles are susceptible to hacking and how to improve their security. Download his interview to read more!