Check out the 2019 Automotive Cybersecurity official agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, workshops and sessions you can expect this year in Detroit!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact Carolyn.Gombos@iqpc.com.
- Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Bob Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of AmericaVolkswagen Group of America
- Congresswoman Debbie Dingell, U.S. Congresswoman, Michigan's 12th Congressional District, U.S. House of Representatives
- Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
- Scott Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Caterpillar
- Chris Ballinger, CEO & Founder, the Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Mark Zachos, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
- Cosimo Senni, Cybersecurity for Connected Vehicles, Magneti Marelli
- Alan Tatourian, Security Architect, P.E. – Autonomous Driving Division, Intel
- and more!
Download the Automotive Cyber Security Sponsorship Prospectus which includes our attendee demographic and attendee list featuring companies like Ford, Toyota, Volkswagen, Deloitte, Bosch and more, as well as sponsorship opportunities for 2019.
Click the download button below to see the Top 5 Automotive Cyber Security Vulnerabilities. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Jeff.Latimer@iqpc.com.