Check out the 2019 Automotive Cybersecurity official agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, workshops and sessions you can expect this March 27-29 in Detroit!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact Carolyn.Gombos@iqpc.com.
- Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Bob Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of AmericaVolkswagen Group of America
- Congresswoman Debbie Dingell, U.S. Congresswoman, Michigan's 12th Congressional District, U.S. House of Representatives
- Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
- Scott Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Caterpillar
- Chris Ballinger, CEO & Founder, the Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Mark Zachos, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
- Cosimo Senni, Cybersecurity for Connected Vehicles, Magneti Marelli
- Alan Tatourian, Security Architect, P.E. – Autonomous Driving Division, Intel
- and more!
Cyber Security Hub fielded an email survey to subscribers in October 2018 to identify enterprise cyber security trends. Cyber Security Hub received 286 survey completions. Responses were further narrowed to only those describing themselves as cyber security project owners with direct responsibility and cyber security organizational influencers, which resulted in 189 survey completions from qualifying subscribers.